Adobe Air Now available In The Market

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;dnFrKrqF60o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnFrKrqF60o[/video]

If you like having the ability to use even more great applications on your device... This is all you'll need. Released just a few days ago by Adobe, this software allows you to play application made with Flash Builder or Flash Professional CS5.
The video above shows you the ability of this great new release and how smooth it can be.

There is not much to say about this release except you can now get this great new application on your device.

News via: Engadget

Dissonance

Reaction score
chart

DawsonMobley

Reaction score
So what does this mean exactly, does the app that runs on air have to be written specificly to run on air installed on a droid or can any air app be installed? I have a Brighthouse app (on windows7) that runs on adobe air that lets me access my home phone voicemail, can that be installed on my droid if I install adobe air on it?

neccoguy21

Reaction score
I Want a Refund

Who are these guys putting these videos together? No one wants to watch you jerk around while showcasing an app. Show what it can do, touch on a few key points, pros/cons, and move on.
Pretending you are going to show a new app, only to "psyche" people out and keep playing the game, making pretend gun/laser sounds with your mouth, could only glorify the immaturity of the presenter.
If you lead viewers to believe they are going to receive valuable information about something, present that information and move on. Otherwise title the video "A*$ing Around With My DumbPhone: 5 Minutes You'll Never Get Back"