1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Adding signatures to non Gmail accounts?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by stanwelks, Apr 5, 2010.

1. stanwelks

stanwelks New Member

As far as I know it was not possible to add signatures previously to non gmail accounts. Is this still true? Is there a way to add a signature since the updates? Maybe with an app?

Thanks.
  2. solar

solar New Member

Not with the default mail app, as far as I know. But if you use a third part app like K-9 mail, you can.
  3. takeshi

takeshi New Member

I doubt there's a signature app. You'd need to use a different email app (with signature support) as solar suggested.
  4. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

I'd also recommend abandoning the default "email" app in favor of K-9. I even use it as a secondary email client for gmail since it provides a more conventional display of individual emails rather than the threaded approach of gmail. All in all, it's a great app.
Search tags for this page

how to sync non gmail signature android