adding ena mail acct

booknan

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a newbie, previous IPhone 4s user. I have successfully added my gmail and aol mail accounts to the Note 2 but am not able to add my ENA mail account from my school (in TN) to it. Can you help?

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

You didn't say where or how far you got before it didn't work. My thought is that you may have gotten stuck by a security issue or port number, I would contact the school's IT people and ask them.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Hello, welcome to the world of Android, and the forums. Do you know what kind of email service they use? If it is an Exchange email system you can go into Settings>Accouts>Add Exchanage, you might need some information from the IT guys.

My school just uses Google so I just added like a normal Google account, looks like yours is different though.

Also just FYI this is the section for the Galaxy S4. They are both made by Samsung so the UI should be the same, but you might have others with the same problem over there as well.

Here is the link for them.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2

OP
B

booknan

Reaction score
[booknan]I thought about that. . .will pursue that option. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum

You didn't sasy where or how far you got before it didn't work. My thought is that you may have gotten stuck by a security issue or port number, I would contact the school's IT people and ask them.