1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid AOL Mail being Deleted

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by zoedenn, Nov 18, 2009.

1. zoedenn

zoedenn New Member

My AOL mail is synced to my Droid, however, it is not keeping a copy of the email in the AOL account. Droid Support told me this is an AOL issue, however, when I set up my work account the Droid gave me the option to "never delete mail from server." Any suggestions how I can get the email on stay in the webmail account along with being sent to the Droid?? HELP!!!
  2. samced

samced New Member

Droid deletes AOL mail/ doesnt save a copy on AOL

I had this problem and fixed it this way... Update your AOL mailbox to mailbox 9.5 (AOL keyword "inbox"). You just have to press a button and reboot... the AOL mailbox is then a standardized universal inbox format and it solves the problem. (AOL has a good help article on the upgrade of the mailbox also which will help you get used to the change). Good Luck.
Search tags for this page
andriod aol mail delete
android syncing aol mail deletes inbox
aol e-mail deleted forum

aol email deleting email from server android

aol mail not deleting android

aol server problems android
delete aol email from server on android

delete email on android and aol

delete mail on droid 2
deleting aol email on droid 2
how can i retrieve deleted aol mail from my droid