gmail/mail widget

Unbreakable1

Reaction score
I was messing with my fone last night and stupidly removed my mail widget that was linked to my gmail/professional account...subsequently I added a mail widget linked with my personal email account and then added another mail widget that was linked to my gmail. problem is that I still have my gmail application linked so when iget new mail to my gmail, it syncs to the application before the mail widget....how can I link my gmail to the mail to my widget as it was before?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, you lost me but since it's a widget you're talking about maybe someone with some understanding can help you out. Let's put you over here.

OP
U

Unbreakable1

Reaction score
Well, you lost me but since it's a widget you're talking about maybe someone with some understanding can help you out. Let's put you over here.

Lol...ok let me try again...when I originally set up my fone, I linked my gmail/professional email account with the fone...I am using the "work" skin/theme so my gmail showed up on the screen through what looks like the HTC mail widget.....I stupidly removed that widget. I proceeded to setup another email account I have with the mail widget...and then used the mail widget to set up my gmail that I had previously removed...

The problem I'm having is that the gmail application that was originally linked is still active, plus the one I added ..so my gmail account is linked through gmail application and the mail widget....when I receive new email to my gmail the application gets it first - I want to remove my gmail from the mail widget and link it to the gmail application as it was originally...
Hope that makes more sense
Thank you!

AngryHatter

Reaction score
What mail widget?
Does it have settings? Do those settings allow you to add or delete accounts?

OP
U

Unbreakable1

Reaction score
After much research, it seems like I was on crack..apparently what I thought I had linked may not have been...I can or mods can delete this thread ...thank you though!