Adding contacts from Twitter on ICS

stacia

Reaction score
I've searched the forums and couldn't find an answer, but I do hope I'm not repeating a question already asked.

Just got my Razr Maxx Saturday, had all my Twitter contacts listed on my phone and synced. When I upgraded to ICS on Monday, they disappeared. This seems relatively common, however, I can't figure out how to even get Twitter contacts on my phone anymore let alone synced. I tried the manual and help guide on Verizon (my provider) but it didn't help, and I can't find ANYTHING when I search online because "twitter" is such a common term -- almost everything I found was about Facebook.

I'm sure this is a newbie question, but please, I have spent all afternoon on this and just cannot figure it out. Thank you.

bananastjames

Reaction score
I found the same problem a few weeks back and was told on the forums that Twitter isn't supported so the contacts will not come up. I didn't like it at first (coming from a Bionic where they were listed) but I can honestly say that after a few weeks without I forgot about it.

OP
S

stacia

Reaction score
Ah, I wondered if that was the issue. I notice in the contacts list Twitter is only shown under "downloaded," not in the actual list itself. That's too bad, the one whole day I had the Razr Maxx before upgrading to ICS I probably used the Twitter part of the contact more than anything else.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yep, it's not supported in ICS ... you can do it with Facebook contacts, just not Twitter. But it's really ok with me, most of the peeps on my Twitter I wouldn't want on my phone anyway. Same goes for Facebook LOL :p