adding a line considering rezound but a few questions first

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
yeah I noticed the back speaker on my thunderbolt stinks. Was even looking into buying speakers for it. Is the speaker on the razr maxx better?

tc1

Reaction score
Had a thunderbolt, went through the nightmare update that caused spontaneous rebooting /shutting down.

Swore off HTC phones, got a razor, not bad, really liked the oled screen. Battryy life wasn't great and there was a messaging bug.

Got a rezound, like everything about it, screen is awesome but I wish it was oled.

No bugs or problems. Would recommend it

Reaction score
Yeah the speaker on razr is louder. Resound has better sound with the ibeats headphones. Mine didn't come with the headphones cause I exchanged my razr for the rezound. My wife has them though and we just share them. The headphones are over $100 bucks alone. I had a lot of problems with my razr. Data loss and hotspot not working. I cannot recommend the razr. If u like the razr I'd wait till the razr hd comes out. Or whatever they are gonna call it.

Sent from my Rezound using Droid Forums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah I noticed the back speaker on my thunderbolt stinks. Was even looking into buying speakers for it. Is the speaker on the razr maxx better?

Same decent speaker as og razr

Simply Amazing ...
Essentially Stunning,
Motorola Droid Razr---->
Tapped via Red Xparent Pro>:-!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not saying rezound speaker isn't good but I can say my dinc speaker blew in every one i had.. my first RAZR had a blown speaker out of box...but that was I guess a fluke? The current RAZR is sweet IMO and Loud as hell...

Simply Amazing ...
Essentially Stunning,
Motorola Droid Razr---->
Tapped via Red Xparent Pro>:-!

Snoking

Reaction score
You seem to want a Razr, so get the Maxx and save battery problems grief.

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
I'm getting it at a verizon store so I can add onto my bill. Just don't want to make same mistake as thunderbolt

Snoking

Reaction score
wvdroidman said:
I'm getting it at a verizon store so I can add onto my bill. Just don't want to make same mistake as thunderbolt

If you have a lot of documented issues with the Thunderbolt, then lobby them for help with the new phone.

tc1

Reaction score

Maybe you have a defective speaker because for all its faults the thunderbolt has the loudest speaker of any phone I've ever heard.

The resounds speaker is fairly weak in my opinion, but download "volume +" and it tweaked all audio. Much better after that.

The razor had a good loud speaker from what I remember.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using DroidForums

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
I talked to them on the phone yesterday and they said all they can do i send me another thunderbolt since it was still covered by my extended plan.

mikeinctown

Reaction score
I talked to them on the phone yesterday and they said all they can do i send me another thunderbolt since it was still covered by my extended plan.

I guess it depends on how many you have gone through. I've read how many people, after 3-4 phones have demanded an upgrade to something else.

I've had two Rezounds now and am on my way to a third because the current one just bricked. Aside from battery life, this is the greatest phone ever, IMHO and I'll be glad to get another in my hands. The earbuds are great for me and work awesome and you can multitask the crap out of stuff without it slowing down. I know several people who just got the iPhone 4S and I was amazed it didn't have 4G yet. WTF is apple doing.... And to think there are people who will still pay that much even as the GN and Rezound cost $100 less... It boggles the mind!

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
I've had two Rezounds now and am on my way to a third because the current one just bricked. Aside from battery life, this is the greatest phone ever, IMO

You do realize this statement seems contradictory, right? :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2