adding a line considering rezound but a few questions first

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yes i do dislike my thunderbolt. That is why I am hesitant with the rezound. Which one is easier to see in sunlight? razr maxx or rezound?

What is it you don't like about the T bolt? If it's the vanilla htc look and feel, the Rezound is not for you.
If it's the performance, the Rezound blows away the T bolt. The screens are about the same in direct sunlight but away from that the Rezound is much better on my 48 year old eyes
I agree the speaker for music is weak on my Rezound but for videos, calls and notifications it is annoyingly loud if I keep the volume above half on mine, especially text and email alerts.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk Blue post

KeepItReal

Reaction score
The LG Spectrum is $79.99 online at VZW.com for new lines or new add a line. Just saying.

Snoking

Reaction score
KeepItReal said:
The LG Spectrum is $79.99 online at VZW.com for new lines or new add a line. Just saying.

The stock Spectrum launcher sucks!

DROID11

Reaction score
I absolutely love my rezound. Best phone I've ever had far and out. The CPU, lte connection and speed, the screen, and the ics leak make this phone the best phone on Verizon. I was going to wait for the one x to see if it came to vzw, but I snagged this on amazon for $50. Best $50 I've ever spent

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
DROID11 said:
I absolutely love my rezound. Best phone I've ever had far and out. The CPU, lte connection and speed, the screen, and the ics leak make this phone the best phone on Verizon. I was going to wait for the one x to see if it came to vzw, but I snagged this on amazon for $50. Best $50 I've ever spent

I agree. Have had the Rezound for 4 months now and its awesome. It has the best lte antenna out there.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

mysticalmalissa

Reaction score
The difference I have found between the Thunderbolt and Rezound is, the Rezound works! :p

Seriously, I had the Thunderbolt, 4 of them in fact and finally gave up on it and sold it. Out of all my phones (Droid, Droid X, TB, Droid 3, Razr and Gnex) it was the worst.
The only thing I find with the Rezound that is similar to the TB is seeing the screen in bright light. The Rezound is only slightly better. When not in direct sunlight, the scree is amazing!!!

Another awesome thing about the Rezound is the camera! If you like to take pics go with the Rezound.