Absence and Blackdroidmod Site Update

wingdo

Reaction score
The new UD forums site is online now, BD has been busy all night rebuilding it. You'll need to register again for full access. Once it's fully operational, The Ultimate Droid v1.0.0 should be available for download!

Ultimate Droid

While I am looking forward to checking out the new ROM, why does BD continue to need a new domain name? This is the 3rd or 4th domain change since I started trying out the ROMs. I've never seen so many changes for one site in my life.

Yeah, i sent this via tapatalk. You got a problem with that?

djembeman

Reaction score
Thanks guys!!! Downloaded, but didn't install. I'm on LFY 1.71 right now. Not sure it's what I'm looking for. Just trying a bunch of different roms.

coovee

Reaction score
ud 1 is excellent but it only comes with swype keyboard and i really need to have the mic button to record voice input but i can't find it anywhere...please help!

Tsip85

Reaction score
ud 1 is excellent but it only comes with swype keyboard and i really need to have the mic button to record voice input but i can't find it anywhere...please help!

UD 1 comes with the choice to use Swype, HTC IME, or the Default Keyboard. Go to Settings>Ultimate Droid>Ultimate Droid Extras>Keyboards.

coovee

Reaction score
great thank you for helping...so you can't use mic with swype?

Tsip85

Reaction score
I can't answer that one for you. I only played with Swype for about 10 minutes after I first loaded UD1.0 I couldn't get the hang of it and I was already used to the stock keyboard, so I reverted back to it. I also tried the HTC for about 10 minutes. Guess I'm too impatient to learn or just too conservative. But, to answer, your question, I didn't look for a mic or anything like that on the Swype keyboard...

Reaction score
I can't answer that one for you. I only played with Swype for about 10 minutes after I first loaded UD1.0 I couldn't get the hang of it and I was already used to the stock keyboard, so I reverted back to it. I also tried the HTC for about 10 minutes. Guess I'm too impatient to learn or just too conservative. But, to answer, your question, I didn't look for a mic or anything like that on the Swype keyboard...

There isn't one. There's a hacked version floating around that a guy hacked the mic button into; not sure if it works with UD 1 though.

djembeman

Reaction score
I'm really lovin' UD 1.0.0. I flashed it once LFY 1.71 pissed me off enough. Launcher Pro really got bad with delay of loading the icons. I hope it doesn't get bad on here. My battery life and CPU temps are much better, but Quadrant scores a much lower and Flash Video (South Park) is running really bad. Google Search update won't install. Maybe I don't need it?