A "Thank You" - from my heart

Getaphixx

Reaction score
I'd like to also chime in..

When I do get a chance to visit this page..

I ALWAYS notice the help and positive interaction the mods and admin give..

This site rocks..

But it's the people behind the curtain that really make this site what it is..

Continued Success guys..

COOKIES FOR ALL!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone, period. I've enjoyed DF from the day I found it in November. The staff is awesome and supportive. The users are some of the best people on any forum I've ever used. From a mod standpoint, it really is very rarely someone has to be told something, or when they are almost always immediately correct it. Thanks everyone!

WUYanks, I really like your news items too. I hope you continue to interview the ROM developers regularly.

kdavis49

Reaction score
I'm having a problem downloading the global app that verizon has to offer

kaboyd

Reaction score
Its not the Rescue Squad the Mods or Admins that have made this site so great. Its the people. The community here is pretty tight and there's so many that go above and beyond there's no way to name them all. The staff here is great in their support and willingness to listen to their community.
I love this forum and am proud to call this place home. I've madord1 e some friends on here and enjoy reading all the info and new things going on I might not otherwise know.

Keep up the good work DF and we will all follow.
Well put jstafford1. I am not a Mod nor Admin here but have been around for quite some time receiving info and helping every chance I get. I don't want to take anything away from the folks responsible for maintaining and controlling this site, but we all make this what it is. Eveveryone NOT here to cause drama should pat their selves on the back.:)