A few questions...

shawner47

Reaction score
Hello all!

First I want to say I am a recent convert to DC, coming from CM7. I just couldn't get past all of the little quirks that Gingerbread had. Before GB, I was running Sapphire and it ran great. DC is just as good IMO and I thank you for that!

Now... on to my questions. I looked for a couple of days now and couldn't find an answer so I am hoping I can get one...

Is there support for ext2 (or 3 or 4) partitions in DC? I am running DC12 along with prime's kernel #20 (reports #1). I know the prime kernel supports ext4 as I used that when running CM7 but I just can't seem to get it to work with DC. The reason is that I want to keep using Link2SD if possible. If anyone has been able to get this working, can you please tell me how?

Second... linux swap partition. Is this supported or even needed with DC? I used this as well running Swapper2 with CM7 and it helped with the OG tremendously. I was never a big fan of compcache, but the swap partition seemed to help quite a bit. Any thoughts/ideas on this subject?

Again, please forgive me if these are answered elsewhere, I honestly looked but could not find anything.

Thanks!
shawner47