V6 supercharged script. Wow

kamisan

Reaction score
So I went to xda forums. Found the v 6 supercharged script. I installed script manager. Ran the script as root With option 8 and option 12. No fc on my phone camera works fine everything is fast like it use to be with froyo. Time will tell but it seems to really have changed my phone's performance for the better
Auto memory manager is no longer needed.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Quick note-= Ran stock camera a few times no reboots (as it used to) Facebook, back to home screen is fast, email both gmail and email working fine. I run 3 partitions (14GB fat32, 500mb fat32, and 500mb ext2, I used mini tool partition wizard [free app] to change partitions without formatting my sd card) , swapper2 app with 64MB of swap space and 30% swappiness on ext2 (3rd partition) , link2sd with most apps on the 2nd partition fat32. stock kernal set for interactive on all modes. So far this is the absolute best MIUI GB has ever run on my droid 1.

Last edited:

mjh68

Reaction score
So I went to xda forums. Found the v 6 supercharged script. I installed script manager. Ran the script as root With option 8 and option 12. No fc on my phone camera works fine everything is fast like it use to be with froyo. Time will tell but it seems to really have changed my phone's performance for the better
Auto memory manager is no longer needed.

Thought it said for Milestone users only ? , says Droid users don't touch .. or does it work on the droid ?

OP
kamisan

kamisan

Reaction score
His post is LONG and I missed it the first go through, the first download is DROID the second is MILESTONE

groovydeus

Reaction score
Wow is right. Nice adjustment and seems (at least in the short time since using) to have corrected my exchange issues.

DROOIID

Reaction score
What does this script do ... and how exactly do you run or install it?

Sent from my OG Droid, fresh MIUI

ZaChYmO

Reaction score
thx fr info kamisan.. nokt a Dev but am sure if u gve me a quik rundwn on how to intall i'd manage...

OP
kamisan

kamisan

Reaction score
First download "script manager" (google market free) then the script (from my post or go to XDA and get it) , open script manager, search for the script (in downloads unless you use the tapatalk XDA version then it is in a tapatalk...xda folder) , run it as root it will look like your in terminal, slide out your keyboard and choose option 8, after it is done choose option 12, then reboot,
If you use set cpu for overclock set it to interactive governor.

If you need screen shots let me know.

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
This is really interesting. I am looking into this and seeing what we can do to add this to our builds. I really need to spend more time on xda. Too many forums w/ good stuff to keep up with.

PARick

Reaction score
Wow is right. Nice adjustment and seems (at least in the short time since using) to have corrected my exchange issues.

What exchange issues did it correct?

groovydeus

Reaction score

I was having issues with exchange, even though I had it set to push, not syncing my mails (this is my work mail). They would appear willy-nilly. I wouldn't get any of my work emails for sometimes over 24 hours and then they would all of a sudden appear. I had suspected that it had something to do with memory management...still only a guess as I am not an expert at this.

Anyhow, push is now working fine. In fact, it's nearly instantaneous. Something about the way Supercharger is tweaking the settings has fixed the problem. Also - I was having occasional FC issues when running Pandora and TuneIn radio. Seems to have fixed this as well (although I am sure time will tell).

I guess my question for those of you out there that have your heads wrapped around the programming side of this - if making these adjustments really makes this much of a difference, why wouldn't the dev's incorporate them into their builds (kernel/rom)? And are there any possible ill effects - battery, heating, etc... from doing this? (by the way I am using "Balanced 1" - setting #5)

PARick

Reaction score

I was having issues with exchange, even though I had it set to push, not syncing my mails (this is my work mail). They would appear willy-nilly. I wouldn't get any of my work emails for sometimes over 24 hours and then they would all of a sudden appear. I had suspected that it had something to do with memory management...still only a guess as I am not an expert at this.

Anyhow, push is now working fine. In fact, it's nearly instantaneous. Something about the way Supercharger is tweaking the settings has fixed the problem. Also - I was having occasional FC issues when running Pandora and TuneIn radio. Seems to have fixed this as well (although I am sure time will tell).

I guess my question for those of you out there that have your heads wrapped around the programming side of this - if making these adjustments really makes this much of a difference, why wouldn't the dev's incorporate them into their builds (kernel/rom)? And are there any possible ill effects - battery, heating, etc... from doing this? (by the way I am using "Balanced 1" - setting #5)

My problems exactly! Thanks!