A Droid X vs Incredible replacement question

MacPhobia

Reaction score
Hey there,
I bought an awesome Droid X about a month ago, and I love it, but I heard it's a bit sluggish compared to other Android phones. I looked at the Inc. for a while but never considered buying it before I got the X.
I think I have buyers remorse, because I really think I should have bought the Inc. instead. I have an extra insurance plan verizon gave me, so if my X breaks I can receive a new one, but do you think I could get a Inc. as an replacement instead? Does the insurance plan get you the exact same phone back, or possibly a phone of equal value if you want to? I don't like the laggyness of some parts of the X, should I bother getting a replacement Inc? Is the Inc better?

Is there a way for me to trade in my X for an Inc, without getting a new 2 yr contract or paying a large sum of money?

Sorry guys, I just need some reinforcement on my decision of buying the X, and wanted to know if the Inc could be a better choice.

P.S. I bought an accessory pack with the X (it includes hdmi cable, dock, case, etc.) and if I end up getting an Inc, how would I replace the X accessories?

KerrAvon

Reaction score
I went the other way around. I gave back my X and got the Incredible.

The X was just too big for me. I like the Incredible however I HATE the fact that I have to Bump charge it every morning and HTC will not admit that it is a problem.

I actually have been having second thought about swapping and wishing maybe I would have kept my X.

I may be interested in swapping with you if you are local to York, PA.

clucernoni

Reaction score
I think the X is by far the better phone here...although KerrAvon, if you aren't happy with your Inc i'd be more than happy to trade you my original droid :)

KerrAvon

Reaction score
I think the X is by far the better phone here...although KerrAvon, if you aren't happy with your Inc i'd be more than happy to trade you my original droid :)

Sorry, no. The Incredible (with all of its faults) is still better than the Original Droid.

clucernoni

Reaction score

Sorry, no. The Incredible (with all of its faults) is still better than the Original Droid.
I think you will find many people around here disagreeing with you on that one, but yeah I wouldn't expect someone to make that trade anyway.