A couple questions PLEASE READ!

onetakeperfect

Reaction score
I just bought the droid x2 off the street from a individual. When I got home to turn the phone on its stuck at the Welcome to DROIDX screen and only gives me two options Emergency dial and Change language. I can also tap the Droid character in the middle of the screen which brings me to another screen that says ACTIVATE YOUR PHONE. Now my question is, is there any way to place this device on Page Plus instead of Verizon?

LinkC

Reaction score
Yep, the poster is correct. It's a brick. Hope the lesson didn't cost you too much...

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
O

onetakeperfect

Reaction score
It's not stolen. He was just using WIFI on it and then decided to reset the phone because I wanted to buy it and now I cant get passed any screens. Any more advice?

Reaction score
It's stolen or the guy didn't pay his bill got cut off and then reset the phone. It will not activate because the MEID number is on the banned list. There is no way I know of to bypass the activation screen and you can't activate a banned phone. And the phone only works with Verzion there are no ways to flash it for use on another carrier. You got took dude. IT is a brick.

OP
O

onetakeperfect

Reaction score
Wow this sucks. Even trying to activate this with Verizon wouldn't work either?

Reaction score
Wow this sucks. Even trying to activate this with Verizon wouldn't work either?

Not if the guy didn't pay his bill, which is probably WHY the guy was so willing to ditch the phone. And this is assuming the guy didn't steal the phone him self.

VZW_CS

Reaction score
You can always give Verizon a call at 800.922.0204 to see if the serial/MEID number is valid. The only thing is that if it is a valid serial/MEID number, you will not be able to use it on any network except Verizon.Tamara H.VZW SupportFollow us on Twitter @VZWSupport