A Better cut icon question

meaker

Reaction score
I done loaded some different icons off the net for better cut. Well I made a folder on my sdcard using Astro. Then mounted my phone and loaded the icons into that folder. Well now all those icons show up in my gallery. Don't really want them in my gallery... So is there another way to do this so they don't show up in my gallery? Should have I left the folder with the icons in a zip folder and then added it to my sdcard?

CDB

Reaction score
Nobody probably knows the answer because when you go into the marketplace, search for 'icon pack', find one you want and install it, it doesn't show up under the gallery. So do that instead.

RichStevenson

Reaction score
I done loaded some different icons off the net for better cut. Well I made a folder on my sdcard using Astro. Then mounted my phone and loaded the icons into that folder. Well now all those icons show up in my gallery. Don't really want them in my gallery... So is there another way to do this so they don't show up in my gallery? Should have I left the folder with the icons in a zip folder and then added it to my sdcard?

Check out Backnblack's response to this thread:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-audio-video/16783-album-art-showing-up-gallery.html