.596 and Liberty

EmDub13

Reaction score
I tried that and it just replaced the fist. I still have the liberty eagle animation.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Do you guys still have a functional Liberty theme, after doing the update - or are you saying that you have stock Gingerbread plus the Liberty Eagle or Fist? Just curious, because when I did the SBF route back to .340, it wiped out all of the custom rom.

-Mike

I don't have any of liberty left over other than the boot animation. Other than that, its straight gingerbread.

rickerbilly

Reaction score
Zero functionality. Liberty fist boot logo and liberty animation carried over, nothing more. This occurred when flashing from liberty gb v.5 to tbh gb 596.

JoJoLanny

Reaction score
Deodex gb

I am trying to download the TBH .596 update for GB. I'm using the Liberty .591 GB. Before I flashed Nightlies out of the donate box, my .340 was deodexed. Now that I have GB, am I still deodexed? My phone keeps telling me "download failed" every time I try and download the deodexed version of the .596 update from the MDW link. Can
anyone help?

ONE MORE THING........ I CAN'T EVEN DOWNLOAD THE ARCTIC THEME. WHAT'S GOIN ON?

Last edited:

JoJoLanny

Reaction score
Deodex gb

I am trying to download the TBH .596 update for GB. I'm using the Liberty .591 GB. Before I flashed Nightlies out of the donate box, my .340 was deodexed. Now that I have GB, am I still deodexed? My phone keeps telling me "download failed" every time I try and download the deodexed version of the .596 update from the MDW link. Can anyone help?

JoJoLanny

Reaction score
ok....... :-\

Ok....... my phone states "download failed" every time I try that link. I need a solution.... not the link. Do I need to do something with my phone before I do thIs?

jsandy

Reaction score
Seems like it is back to stock for me except the spinning eagle. When I looked at "About Phone" Liberty is not listed when it was before I did the upgrade.

jsandy

Reaction score
I've done more exploring. I flashed deoxed 596 (using tbh .zip app) from 591 on liberty.05. I just discovered the Liberty Toolbox (donate) Spare Parts causes thw whole app to crash. Tried uninstall / reinstall with same results.