.596 and Liberty

rbw62

Reaction score
No update here either. 3:40pm 5-29-11

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

rickerbilly

Reaction score
I flashed tbh .596 deodexed over Liberty gb v0.5 with only a cache wipe. Working great so far! Then flashed Sensei Storm 596 theme over that ... working great. Waiting for the Liberty team to catch up. I am a lover of Liberty. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:

EmDub13

Reaction score
I love liberty also. I went from liberty .5 to deodexed gb .596 with no problems. However, I still have the liberty boot animation and logo. I don't really mind, though. Like I said, I'm a fan of liberty.

rickerbilly

Reaction score
I too had my custom logo and animation remain even though my build is .596. I don't mind either just wasn't sure it worked after the initial flash.

EmDub13

Reaction score
Where did you get the theme you're running? Is it working well? I'm not familiar with that one. What's it like?

EmDub13

Reaction score
Looks nice. Minimalist. I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the info.

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just updated to the .596 over liberty gb v5. Are anyone's LED notifications still not working?

EmDub13

Reaction score
I flashed deodexed .596 right over liberty .5. My lights work fine. Only weird thing is that I still have liberty boot animation and logo.

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I flashed deodexed .596 right over liberty .5. My lights work fine. Only weird thing is that I still have liberty boot animation and logo.

Hmm yeah I did the same thing. Hopefully this issue can be addressed with the new liberty gb version

busterbluth

Reaction score

I did the same thing and it is working great. I also installed Liberty Toolbox Donate to reset the initial boot image, replacing the Liberty Fist with the Moto logo. The DX eye boot animation was automatically replaced by the update for me.

EmDub13

Reaction score
I tried that and it just replaced the fist. I still have the liberty eagle animation.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I tried that and it just replaced the fist. I still have the liberty eagle animation.

Do you guys still have a functional Liberty theme, after doing the update - or are you saying that you have stock Gingerbread plus the Liberty Eagle or Fist? Just curious, because when I did the SBF route back to .340, it wiped out all of the custom rom.

-Mike