5 Reasons why The Galaxy Note 8 is better than The iPhone X!

jadmorffier

Reaction score
the video makes some good comparisons, but there is one one reason for me, you can customize it without having to root it (jailbreak for apple)

Well that's true of any android smartphone, not just the Note8. 8)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jadmorffier

Reaction score
and it is still a valid reason whether or not you can do the same with other android phones. :)
The subject is called, "5 Reasons why The Galaxy Note 8 is better than The iPhone X" not "5 Reasons why android is better than The iPhone X"

jadmorffier

Reaction score
whether I said android or note 8 makes absolutely no difference.
Of course it makes a difference. The ONE reason you believe the Note8 is better than the iPhone X is because of something that is available on pretty much every single android smartphone. If you said sPen or something else that is exclusive to the Note8 it would make more sense.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
and soon the note features will also be available on most smart phones, in fact some of those features already are, so imo, it makes no difference in spite of what you think, because it is MY opinion. If the apple had the ability to customize without jailbreaking, I may still be using apple instead of the note 8 I currently have. go back and read my original comment. Do you see the word android it it??? rest of my posts was in response to your comments. this is my last post on this.