4g?

drice72

Reaction score
I have tried to do a little searching, but haven't found anything yet. I hear that VZW will be rolling out its new 4g network after Thanksgiving. Seeing how its the holiday season then and all. I'm wondering what 4g Android phones will be released for the Christmas season?

liquidzoo

Reaction score
I think the only 4g Android phone that we know of for sure is the Evo from Sprint.

Any others would just be speculation at this point.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have tried to do a little searching, but haven't found anything yet. I hear that VZW will be rolling out its new 4g network after Thanksgiving. Seeing how its the holiday season then and all. I'm wondering what 4g Android phones will be released for the Christmas season?

The last official thing I read about LTE, that's Verizon's 4G is it will start to rollout in early 2011. Now I have read rumors saying November 2010 but it doesn't make a difference, it's still going to take years to complete so it will depend on where you live how fast it gets to you.

We already have had many discussions on this.

tameone

Reaction score
Verizon LTE will roll out in late 2010, with coverage in 30 cities. 4G USB modems (aircards) will be available end of 2010. 4g Phones and tablets will not be available until 2011.