4g widget

ToddClark

Reaction score
Just curious, as im about to take the plunge and pick up the Rezound, but rather than having to go into the settings to turn 4g on or off, is there a control widget that can be put on one of the home screens similar to the GPS, bluetooth, wi-fi, ect?? Sure would be a hell of alot more convenient.

jeffe65

Reaction score
Mine already had several controls loaded which included that, but you can download "Power Control Plus" which allows you to create a multi-control widget for whichever functions you want, including setting it to start an app of your choice.

mikeinctown

Reaction score
jeffe, can you describe how you did that? the only way I know to enable/disable the 4g is by going onto the options and changing from the high performance setting to the normnal setting for power use.

jeffe65

Reaction score
My phone already had a row of four widgets pre-loaded on one of the pages - GPS, Bluetooth, Mobile, and Brightness. The Mobile is a blue sphere; if you tap that, it makes the 3g/4g disappear.

nelamvr6

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
My phone already had a row of four widgets pre-loaded on one of the pages - GPS, Bluetooth, Mobile, and Brightness. The Mobile is a blue sphere; if you tap that, it makes the 3g/4g disappear.

That doesn't toggle between 4G and 3G, that just turns off mobile data altogether.

lisalisa13

Reaction score
LTE switch in app market, works great on my bionic

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

drtnsnw

Reaction score
I have been using lte switch and it works great.

From my Rockin Rezound