4G not working

XNAVYGAL

Reaction score
Has anyone esle been have problems with 4G? My phone has been very slow or not loading at all and I look at the 4G and it's white instead of blue.

nordoyan

Reaction score
Has anyone esle been have problems with 4G? My phone has been very slow or not loading at all and I look at the 4G and it's white instead of blue.

yup i have the same problem i thought it was the root at first but i went back to stock and still have the same problem. I'v tried to call VZW and they keep giving me the run around

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
It's something Verizon has done, it's affecting all 4G devices (Charge, Razr, Bionic, D4, etc...). You'll just have to wait until Verizon corrects it.

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
No trouble here along the gulf coast near the MS/AL border. I am tether via usb right now because the hotel wifi is slow on uploading. Trying to sync a big file to my gdrive.

silverfang77

Reaction score
It was happening to me yesterday and the day before. No problems today, so far...

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk.

Garlick

Reaction score
I had the same issue yesterday till I did a reboot. Once I rebooted, the issue went away completely and didn't happen again for the rest of the day.

OP
XNAVYGAL

XNAVYGAL

Reaction score
Thank you...I'm still having problems but not even to reboot...

guitarluvr213

Reaction score
same problem here, im in tampa fl. stock setup on fone, ive tried power cycling/reboot, turning airplane mode on and off, force closing programs and none seems to work. ive put my fone in a 3g mode for now until my vzw rep/friend gives me an answer when i go to the store tonight.

silverfang77

Reaction score
It's not your phones, guys; it's VZW's network. They need to fix their network so that our SIM cards don't need to constantly be reauthorized to stay logged onto it.

guitarluvr213

Reaction score
does anyone know of a way to complain to verizon about it so they can get hussling because it may be a situation that they feel is isolated or not serious because not enough calls/complaints are coming in about it. esp if a lot of ppl like us are thinking its just us or our phones, not the verizon network.....

schatzy62

Reaction score
does anyone know of a way to complain to verizon about it so they can get hussling because it may be a situation that they feel is isolated or not serious because not enough calls/complaints are coming in about it. esp if a lot of ppl like us are thinking its just us or our phones, not the verizon network.....

Dial 611 from you phone and complain to customer service.

guitarluvr213

Reaction score
ok everyone, heres the final solution!! I went to my verizon wireless store yday and talked to my rep/friend. its NOT the verizon network, i repeat, its NOT VERIZON. the fones (4g phones) came out with a small batch where they had this little glitch in them. He took my phone, powered off my wireless network from the phone and also disconnected my number from Verizon's system. he reconnected my number as well as my phones wireless settings, rebooted the phone and POOF, it works. its been a little under 24 hours and havent had the problem since. So if you're experiencing this problem, go to the verizon store and explain to them that they need to disconnect you from the network both via phone and their system and then reconnect it. If they try to tell you otherwise, theyre just giving you pushback to not do their jobs!

chuckr01

Reaction score
4G comes and goes

Yesterday 03:57 PM #13
I never put he SIM card in my phone so I didn't have a problem with 4G until the ICS upgrade yesterday. I thought it might be a signal issue until I talked to a friend today. He had the same issue with his Razr going to 3G. He found that his phone was defaulted to Global. After clicking on Settings enough times I found that going to Data Usage, More, Mobile networks, Network Mode and checking LTE/CDMA it stays in 4G. I just did this so I can't be sure that it cures it but it sounds logical.