4.5.621 update ....

Natey2

Reaction score
need to check if my PdaNet 2.45 tether still works with .621

PdaNet 2.45 still (2/26/2012) works with Android 2.3.4 (Verizon .621 OTA update) :)

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

schatzy62

Reaction score
PDANet 3.02 also still works with Android 2.3.4 (Verizon .621 OTA update). Just wished i had loaded Voodoo before taking the update. it was asking me every 15 minutes to update and driving me crazy while trying to work. Well now i have to wait to see if someone figures out how to root this thing again.

Savagerun

Reaction score
You could of just froze the updater and wiped your cache and wouldn't of got the update message again. Obviously too late for that now but just saying...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

77Pat

Reaction score
It did not fix one thing I get emails with video and if I start to play it and then pause it it freezes up and I have to go back in my email and start it all over.

I will need to check for this. I did not get the update pushed, so I just went and updated.

I have been having some issues with my memory card (formatted and does not show errors, also tried another memory card) where pictures will not save. The preview loads as a question mark. Also Goolge Music says 'No Space Available' although my phones internal memory has 5GB free and the memory card has just been formatted. A battery pull will fix it for a little bit, but then it happens again.

Jale

Reaction score
Good news - The update fixed the Calendar Notification problem I had on my Droid X: Event notifications now work at the proper time, as they are supposed to.

s_cuttic

Reaction score
I used voodoo ota root keeper and took the update. I did lose root but was able to restore it with root keeper. I didn't notice any big changes really besides droid x and droid 2 bootstraps don't work anymore. When I click "reboot recovery" it just reboots to a black screen. Had to install "ROM Manager" also the market changed to "play store"

rosso

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that last change is independent of the ROM.

Yes the market update is totally independent of the OTA update. Is there anyway I can keep my wifes stock dx from taking this update without interaction?

Sent from my rooted Droid X Liberty 3

weisguy

Reaction score
Yes the market update is totally independent of the OTA update. Is there anyway I can keep my wifes stock dx from taking this update without interaction?

Sent from my rooted Droid X Liberty 3
Use 'AntTek App Manager' (free) and freeze the updater (com.motorola.blur.updater)

EDIT: Wait, sorry, that method needs root. But if you aren't concerned with retaining root, you might as well take .621.

thebat1

Reaction score
Use 'AntTek App Manager' (free) and freeze the updater (com.motorola.blur.updater)

EDIT: Wait, sorry, that method needs root. But if you aren't concerned with retaining root, you might as well take .621.

I just see a UPDATER but not ""com.motorola.blur.updater"" in AntTek App Manager and I am rooted?

Cyberpolice

Reaction score
Is anyone developing a rooting solution for this problem? :confused:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

thebat1

Reaction score
I just see a UPDATER but not ""com.motorola.blur.updater"" in AntTek App Manager and I am rooted?
Anyone?? it tries to update about 5 times a day...GRRRRRRRRRR driving me nuts..:crying:

Savagerun

Reaction score

Savagerun

Reaction score
Anyone?? it tries to update about 5 times a day...GRRRRRRRRRR driving me nuts..:crying:

Wipe your cache partition and freeze the updater 2.3.3 and you'll be good.