1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

4.4 crash

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Jdanner46, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Jdanner46

Jdanner46 New Member

I got my OTA 4.4 upgrade for my Nexus 7 (2012). When I click on install it started but the I got an error message. I cannot find the upgrade now and not sure I will get it again. Any ideas?
    Thanks
  2. AECRADIO

AECRADIO Member

I received the update as well, same device, N7 WiFi, and after it downloaded, the TEAMWIN screen came up, and I can't select the update for loading, it fails.
    I copied the update to a flash drive, and it fails even faster!
    Even running NRT 1.7.8 gets me nothing here. I wiped the Dalvik and cache, rebooted, and nothing.
    After several attempts, it is still loaded on my device, it just refuses to update, and I am left with more garbage clogging up my device with no recourse other than a full wipe, which I refuse to perform.
    View attachment 68194