4.1.2 Bluetooth now an ugly experience

jermort

Reaction score
Every since the update to 4.1.2, the Bluetooth app is now 'scratchy'. I was blaming V for lousy coverage (not necessarily invalid), but after a few power cycles, repairing with my car, it is now evident that the update has created an issue with Bluetooth.

bummed :angry:

pksopp

Reaction score
+1. More complaints from the listener while I'm speaking through BT in the car than ever before.

KaChow

Reaction score
Here try this, as it will fix the problem. I've applied this on a rooted device, but am sure it works on non-rooted devices as well. Anyways it is an app called DSP Manager, basically this app allows you to customize the settings of the sound on your device that is read through Bluetooth, Headset, and Phone Speaker. The link to download this app is here. I would suggest downloading directly to your phone also, before doing so go into Settings> Security> Unknown sources and click the check box. Also, since this app allows you to adjust the volume on your device I suggest disabling the Acoustic Warning 1.0 that can be found under Settings> Apps> All> Acoustic Warning 1.0. Enjoy!