3rd Replacement incredible! WTF...HELP

qtpie

Reaction score
Were do I begin...I hate my phone!
Got my 1st Incredible & 3 wks later it malfunctioned. 2nd replacement same thing but my dh handled it and got a nice lady teck give him a replacement & a new battery. I was thrilled! I must add the battery was picked up the Verizon store...so it was new. Well...now my phone can only last on a full charge 3 hrs. Yes I know all the tricks in the book about saving battery life and I think I have spent countless hrs. finding apps, reading, etc... I hate Verizon w a passion., etc. I would root but I don't know if that is wise since this is:icon_ banana:the last replacement phone I will tolerate. Verizon is so tough though. Once after I threatend the Verizon manager till he almost kicked me out of the store. He lost sales because I told people not to buy the incredible. After arguing that I wanted a New phone not a replacement the guy finally said ok pick out any phone u want. I told him to f off and walked out. I will be on my 4 th phone. Why does everyone love there phone so much. I don't get it. What would u do?

Last edited:

Rated_R

Reaction score
What "malfunctioned?"

I love my incredible with a passion. IMO sense uses a lot of un-needed battery. I get way better battery life on an asop rom. If you are sick of verizon then go with a different carrier. And why not root? If you are leaving verizon any way why not?