3D Concept Render of LG G5 Gives a Good Peek at Design [Rumor]

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lg-g5-render-640x360.jpg

The above leaked image comes from a 3D concept render video of the LG G5. The video was created based upon all the current leaked intel, so it could differ wildly from the actual retail product. Despite that, it's worth checking out, just in case the artist got lucky and nailed some of the final decisions.

For the most part, the buttons and camera all line up with earlier leaked intel. Additionally, a metal frame appears which the newest rumors have suggested. Luckily, February is bearing down on us, so it won't be too long before we can see the real deal. You can check out the video in the thread below.

Don't forget to drop by our dedicated LG G5 section for further discussion: LG G5

Reactions: cr6
OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's that LG G5 concept video:

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
IMO, It looks more like an HTC device than an LG, but it's a good lookin phone for sure. I love the absence of the camera hump. Supposedly Samsung was going that route with the S7, but the recent fan renders aren't showing it as such.
I may need to keep my options open this spring before making my final decision. LG is definitely the one manufacturer that could sway me from my Samsung fanboism. Well, Sony has always been on the back burner as well, but we'll see.
I think we're going to see some really exciting things come down the pike for 2016 as manufacturers push towards that next phase in smartphone awesomeness, melding both form and function to create some truly amazing devices.

S5 tap'n

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I know you @cr6 LG won't be swaying you ...I know plenty peeps like LG but I take Samsung any day over ...

6s Plus

Reactions: cr6

kinfolk248

Reaction score
I actually have an LG and glad they're moving the buttons to traditional. But I like back buttons too lol