3500mAh Battery

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
Alright I have a problem... I got a 3500mAh battery, and the first charge worked perfectly fine, got it to 100%, cleared batterystats.bin, and discharged. Now I'm trying to charge, and getting the popup saying non-supported battery, cannot charge.

I am running the debloated EC01 rom with the voodoo battery it had on the Just a suggestion... thread.

Anyone have any idea how I can get it to work again?

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Alright I have a problem... I got a 3500mAh battery, and the first charge worked perfectly fine, got it to 100%, cleared batterystats.bin, and discharged. Now I'm trying to charge, and getting the popup saying non-supported battery, cannot charge.

I am running the debloated EC01 rom with the voodoo battery it had on the Just a suggestion... thread.

What Kernel are you using?

OP
Y

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score

What Kernel are you using?

The voodoo kernel listed in this thread, its an EC10 kernel

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/samsung-fascinate-development/140966-just-suggestion.html

What confuses me is it charged the first time....

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Flash a different Kernel. I didn't think the stock EC10 Kernels had the battery hack.

OTB has battery hack

ComaVolt has battery hack

PBJ has battery hack

OP
Y

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
Flash a different Kernel. I didn't think the stock EC10 Kernels had the battery hack.

OTB has battery hack

ComaVolt has battery hack

PBJ has battery hack

This might be asking too much, but could you give me the most up-to-date one? I tried to download a Comavolt one yesterday, but the webpage was not valid... Just want any kernel that will work with this battery. Undervolt is a plus lol

M

Mwsr

What brand 3500 are you guys using? I have a 2200 samsung from Verizon

Midweststreetryders.com

OP
Y

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score

Midweststreetryders.com

I grabbed one from eBay for $7.99 lol

And it's working awesome, I don't really know what all to do with this much battery lol Got it overclocked, leave all settings on (GPS, Wifi etc) still have too much battery lol

fordee11

Reaction score
does the extended battery physically stick out than the normal one?

M

Mwsr

Midweststreetryders.com

I grabbed one from eBay for $7.99 lol

And it's working awesome, I don't really know what all to do with this much battery lol Got it overclocked, leave all settings on (GPS, Wifi etc) still have too much battery lol

Do you know the name of the seller you bought from?

Midweststreetryders.com