Where to get 3500mah battery for rezound?

thrgk

Reaction score
I saw that they do make 3500mah siedio batteries, where can i get one ? cant find em

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
OEM 2750 extended battery.
Amazon.com: rezound extended battery

I have seen the seidio for the EVO 4G, but not for the Rezound. Not saying it doesn't exist, i just haven't seen it. I think for a while people were trying to use the Thunderbolt extended battery, but i dont recall how that turned out.

OP
T

thrgk

Reaction score
that the same size as the 2750mah one?

OP
T

thrgk

Reaction score
is the laza zcell same size as oem extended battery or bigger? finding a case would be to hard

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
41THby3rkKL._AA300_.jpg
My gosh there is a huge tumor on the phone, oh that's just the battery.

OP
T

thrgk

Reaction score
is there a case to fit the mugen 4000mah battery? or no if so, which one?

tc1

Reaction score
is the laza zcell same size as oem extended battery or bigger? finding a case would be to hard

Bigger... About 490mah bigger.

I've got the Verizon 2750mah extended battery, it's pretty good but I thought it would last longer.

The one from laza looks good but a few reviewers complained about weak or loss of 4G signal.

The rezound has its antennas on the battery cover.

HowardZ

Reaction score
I would stick with factory HTC batteries and covers.

I see a bad review that some covers get no 3g and no 4g

Willt365

Reaction score
The best and cheapest place to buy an extended battery would be vzw or eBay, but I have the HTC 2750mah battery, it last me 1day thru heavy use. It was on sale at vzw store for 25.00 when I bought mine....

HTC Rezound User..

papat912

Reaction score
What I found out from HTC is that they don't have nor do they sell nor do they warranty an extended battery (2750 maH battery) for the Rezound smartphone. Even though the battery is labeled just like the original battery.

PapaT912

Willt365

Reaction score
The HTC 2750mah extended battery is sold by vzw, they r on sale for half off as we speak, and is warranted by vzw as long as it is bought thru them, this is just fyi, please research and post results, but it works great for me. I get over a day with it, it feels great in the hand and they do have the extended cases for it, I have the gel case, hope this help...

Willt365