1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

30 days and counting

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by toni13021, Aug 8, 2010.

1. toni13021

toni13021 New Member

Hi mother of a teenager with 30 days to decide if Ally is keepable ... looking for parental control info
  2. jacobrv

jacobrv New Member

If by parental control you mean limiting who they can call, I don't think that can be accomplished. At least not in a manner that couldn't be easily reversed.
    If you are referring to blocking sexually explicit content, then as long as there is a web browser you will never really be able to control it.
  3. toni13021

toni13021 New Member

Does the ALLY hold a history?

Thank you. If the phone has a 13 filter/ Verizon's parental control, is sexually material limited? If not, I wonder if there is a way to check the sites visited. Can one check the history of the Ally browzing sites?
  4. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

It can be checked, but it can be gotten around too. If as a parent you are worried about what they surf then a smartphone is not a good choice. (I have 4 kids). There is no foolproof way to lock it down.