30 days and counting

toni13021

Reaction score
Hi mother of a teenager with 30 days to decide if Ally is keepable ... looking for parental control info

jacobrv

Reaction score
If by parental control you mean limiting who they can call, I don't think that can be accomplished. At least not in a manner that couldn't be easily reversed.
If you are referring to blocking sexually explicit content, then as long as there is a web browser you will never really be able to control it.

OP
T

toni13021

Reaction score
Does the ALLY hold a history?

Thank you. If the phone has a 13 filter/ Verizon's parental control, is sexually material limited? If not, I wonder if there is a way to check the sites visited. Can one check the history of the Ally browzing sites?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Thank you. If the phone has a 13 filter/ Verizon's parental control, is sexually material limited? If not, I wonder if there is a way to check the sites visited. Can one check the history of the Ally browzing sites?

It can be checked, but it can be gotten around too. If as a parent you are worried about what they surf then a smartphone is not a good choice. (I have 4 kids). There is no foolproof way to lock it down.