2nd init for new "Boot Manager" ?

ccsoccer03

Reaction score
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.drx2.bootmanager&feature=search_result

This is so exciting!!! So let me sum this up for you quickly. This is a multi boot system that allows you to boot between up to 4 different roms with a simple reboot. However it currently doesn't work with locked bootloaders. Could a developer insert code to cause it to go through the same process as cyanogen to work?? Just throwing this out for thought!

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
We're working on this already give us a little time ha we just released yesterday :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
C

ccsoccer03

Reaction score
Lol sorry, I'll be patient. This just excited me. I love switching roms back and forth checking updates but I hate having to wipe and reinstall to do it all the time and this was just like a "WHOA!!" moment lol! Thank you so much for putting your time and effort into a project like this!!!

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea i understand we'd just appreciate not asking other devs to work on it. We worked hard to bring this in the first place and are going to continue to work hard to support as many devices as we possibly can

OP
C

ccsoccer03

Reaction score
Understood. Sorry

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea no problem but we'll have support for everything possible seems there's a big demand for the x and what not so we'll try to get that supported as soon as possible