2011 Tundra bluetooth volume problems

Ron_S

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo 64Gb
I can pair my Turbo with my 2011 tundra and make calls, but the problem is that the volume is very loud and can't be turned down or up no matter how I try to do it. The volume knob on the stereo does nothing and the volume control on phone does nothing. When trying to turn volume down on the phone the blue tooth volume bar will go up or down but does not change volume to stereo.

OP
R

Ron_S

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo 64Gb
I can pair my Turbo with my 2011 tundra and make calls, but the problem is that the volume is very loud and can't be turned down or up no matter how I try to do it. The volume knob on the stereo does nothing and the volume control on phone does nothing. When trying to turn volume down on the phone the blue tooth volume bar will go up or down but does not change volume to stereo.
DOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! the volume button on phone no work the volume knob on radio no work, the volume button on steering wheel works GREAT! DOH! Feeling a little silly now :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome to droid forums.. Glad you got your issue figured out :)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Welcome aboard Ron, and don't sweat it. Even the President of the United States makes mistakes! Lol.