2 Phones into one

Stubbnet

Reaction score
Is there an app available that will allow the Droid to connect via blue tooth to another Cell phone. At that point allowing the Droid to get calls from its own incomming line and answer incomming calls from 2cnd phone. Making it possible to answer only one phone not 2?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yep, call forwarding. I have a North Florida line and a Baton Rouge line. Via call forwarding I answer the Florida line on my Baton Rouge phone. I phone - two lines. EZPZ

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Yep, call forwarding. I have a North Florida line and a Baton Rouge line. Via call forwarding I answer the Florida line on my Baton Rouge phone. I phone - two lines. EZPZ

But you can only dial out on the one line....correct?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

But you can only dial out on the one line....correct?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Correct, unless you use Google Voice. Don't know much about that, even though I have it. I only use it for visual voice mails.

OP
S

Stubbnet

Reaction score
Problem is Company to cheap, to allow us to use work cell phone for personal use. If I was to forward work phone, I don't want to pay for all the company calls on my bill. Need to be able to have both lines (different bills) would like to answer only 1 phone. Figured the droid phone might have such an app. I'm also considering Second voice or Line 2 by toktumi. Open for any better idea's call forwording won't cut it.