2.2 update?

bstiner40

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone else got this text. I got a text from verizon stating that the 2.2 update was sent to my phone. No I don't have 2.2 but asking if anyone else got this text.

bitter

Reaction score
I'm calling bs right now. First post? Yeah ok.

OP
B

bstiner40

Reaction score
No its not BS. Like I said i don't have 2.2. I was wondering about the text though. But if you don't believe me that's fine. Yes its my first post though. Why cause I had the question and don't know anyone else with the x.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
never got a text from vzw when i got the 2.1 or 2.2 on my D1 so i dont see this being true.

OP
B

bstiner40

Reaction score
Ok, now im really goin to look stupid, how do you do that? It honestly was a simple text though

Spyte

Reaction score
I got the text this evening. Don't have anything to take a screenshot that I'm aware of. Text wasn't really anything, just pointing out new features of 2.2.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I got the text this evening. Don't have anything to take a screenshot that I'm aware of. Text wasn't really anything, just pointing out new features of 2.2.

well 2.2 for the DX is a way different topic than 2.2 for the D1 (which ur profile says)

you can take screenshots with adb

OP
B

bstiner40

Reaction score
Free VZW Msg.Your Droid was sent the Android 2.2 software update including Adobe Flash 10.1. Click for more info: http://vzw.com/droidupdate

That's what the texts said. It was from 900070002834. Im trying to get a screen shot but don't know how

Spyte

Reaction score
Sorry, was looking at the forum on my phone and didn't pay attention to which forum the post was in. Don't have adb. Still got the text.

OP
B

bstiner40

Reaction score
Free VZW Msg.Your Droid was sent the Android 2.2 software update including Adobe Flash 10.1. Click for more info: http://vzw.com/droidupdate

That's what the texts said. It was from 900070002834. Im trying to get a screen shot but don't know how

bgillyjcu

Reaction score
The DROID is not the DROID X.

When are people going to learn that! The DROID is the first slider Droid Phone.

The Droid X is the Huge touch screen and the DROID 2 is the NEWER slider Droid.

OP
B

bstiner40

Reaction score
And I have a Droid X. Not a Droid, Droid 2, or any of the HTC Droids. So I hope your last message wasn't to me.

luv2increase

Reaction score
And I have a Droid X. Not a Droid, Droid 2, or any of the HTC Droids. So I hope your last message wasn't to me.

Yes it was to you. You posted a link which doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with the "DROID X" but rather only the "DROID". Do you see "DROID X" listed anywhere in the link "you" provided? No. It specifically lists the "DROID".

"EVERYONE", this troll recently just started the same thread at DroidXForums. He was put in his place there and called out just as he is here.

http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/f...wishes/6697-just-got-2-2-update-text-vzw.html

He is going under the alias of nwtflogan at DroidXForums and started the thread there "25 MINUTES" after he started it here.

Last edited: