$0.96 dollar case? Yes zero.nine six dollar case.

cebosound

Reaction score
Wow that's a good deal. For any case.

I'm not sure of the style of that one. It looks like the top and bottom of the phone will be left open.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

hookerdj

Reaction score
wow this place is pretty cool
Wholesale Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-i9250 Battery Replacement 1900mAh (Model: EB-L1F2HBU)(BATY-I9250-01) - Samsung Batteries on TVC-Mall.com

cebosound

Reaction score
thanks for the link.

good price. i found the galaxy nexus case for $9.90 with free shipping. i think i am going to pick it up. comes with free screen protector.

OP

Reaction score
I just liked this case because it was a style that was reviewed previously on the forums here. I was just questioning the legitimacy of the site and product. Seems legit enough though, right?

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
seems legit enough for chinese company, only curious why they don't accept paypal. still just pay with credit card and wait couple weeks for delivery.

OP

Reaction score
OK. I am going to stay away from them. I am sorry for luring you all into this. I just was shocked that cases were so cheap. lol

Anyways, please do not come after me with pitchforks and torches if you guys get screwed. I was just a dude who wanted a cheap case. :frown:

cebosound

Reaction score
OK. I am going to stay away from them. I am sorry for luring you all into this. I just was shocked that cases were so cheap. lol

Anyways, please do not come after me with pitchforks and torches if you guys get screwed. I was just a dude who wanted a cheap case. :frown:
:D LOL. ... I am sure we will all survive it. no worries. I am glad you found something interesting. ........ I forgot to mention i actually tried the "Live Chat" with that site. This girl named "Lisa" said I would get all of my cases by next week. But when i did the checkout it clearly said "Up to 25 days". LOL.. for me that was a red flag.