Is this a good price for a Silicon/Ruber Case? PLEASE HELP!

Slyd3wayz

Reaction score
▌▌▌▌▌⇨ Is this a good price for a Silicone/Ruber Case? PLEASE HELP! ⇨ ▌▌▌▌▌

I'm looking for a nice present for my mother for her birthday and I stumbled across these cases....
My mother is as crazy about buying cell phone cases as my girlfriend is about buying shoes! She can't have enough, and she LOVES flowers and butterflies, basically anything 'pretty'... So I was looking for some cases for her because she had told me she was looking for some new ones for herself and there are tons of them here and I'd love to buy more then one for her, but I just wanted to double check that I'm not getting ripped off here....

And yes I saw I can get these cheaper, but they'd be coming from China, whereas this one is being shipped from the US so I will get any cases I before her Birthday so I'm willing to pay the few extra dollars for that kind of speed :) and based on this seller's feedback, I know I don't have to worry about it being weeks late :)

But back to the question, do you think these cases are worth the price they're listed for?

New Samsung Galaxy S3 s 3 III i9300 Soft Gel Silicone Case Cover Many Designs | eBay

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

bigdad63

Reaction score
That's not a bad price for a decorated one. I've gotten solid colored ones that have been very durable for under 3$before. The real question with that one is if the decoration will be durable. But of course, if she changes cases the way I flash roms on my phone, she probably won't keep it on that long anyways.

OP
S

Slyd3wayz

Reaction score
That's not a bad price for a decorated one. I've gotten solid colored ones that have been very durable for under 3$before. The real question with that one is if the decoration will be durable. But of course, if she changes cases the way I flash roms on my phone, she probably won't keep it on that long anyways.

Ha! That's exactly it and why I'm thinking about buying more then one... I don't want to see her with one case I bought her and then next week some other one someone else got her... although she does seem to rotate them... My guess is she dresses up her phone like she does herself and is looking for it to match her... least that's my guess... she'll be wearing blue one day and have a blue decorative case on her phone... etc etc..

I'd love to just buy her a bunch of plain ones, but she'd probably strangle me. I did end up buying one of those cases and inspected it for myself when I got it.... first off, it was here like 2 days after I bought it, never had something show up that fast before from eBay.... and when I inspected it, I expected it to bend or tear because it was so cheap. It's surprisingly very durable.....

I bought the one just to test the waters so to speak, but I'll be going back and getting a few more now that I know it's a good type of case :)