Zeam App Beta testers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkF6

Reaction score
PLEASE, no more updates that require uninstalling the current version before installing the new one. I lost everything on the home screens, including the settings on a number of applications (beautiful widgets, weather bug and others).

C5O

Reaction score
Device: Motorola Droid
ROM: Stock 2.1 update 1

I installed Zeam early today I like it alot I just wish you can change the left button to browser if added will make it my default. I am currently running the new launcher pro beta.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
How do I manually set a default for the home screen? I thinkni set my stock home as default and dunno how to change it

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Found that there are 4 lines to put icons on when in landscape mode, the sizing of the icons/widets will cause an overlap of the icons/widgets on each other. It also causes an issue with spacing if you try doing the normal looking setup, you'll only be able to get two lines to not overlap. This isn't the case with portrait mode though :)

Normal, app then a space, app then a space.

[]
---
[]
---
[]

Now with the new landscape mode

[] The text on this app will be..
[] ....overlapped by the picture on this app.
[]
[]

Now if we try to do it as normal, you run into this problem, you can't fit that last space in there so unless you over lap, you'll only be able to get 2 lines of apps without overlapping

[]
--
[]
[] this app will be cut off the screen partially as the normal setup doesn't fit the screen.

A fix for this would be the ability to set the number of lines, scroll down on the page (possible) or allow the setting of the size of icons

It also seems the resolution is off for landscape as well

Hope this was helpful

Last edited:

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Just got an fc when exiting homerun battle 3d, once I got kicked to the home screen it fc'd again

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Thanks for the new update :)

Though the performance seems to lag a little bit more even though it said it was improved. The screen scrolling it seems like I have to swipe my finger twice now just to get it it to register.

Screen "space" in landscape is better but the icons are still overlapping slightly.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Good job on the fix for the icon sized and spacing. The only current issue I see anymore is I get a force craqsh each time I try to open a folder in landscape but not while in portait

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Good job zeam...still have the speed.....
Just need lwp and the ability to switch to landscape; I know it switches when you open the keyboard, but not when you turn the phone.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
landscape without keyboard works now :)

Still some landscape sizing issues, when using beautiful widget clock (im using the snall one) the bottom and top of the widget gets cut off

SpykeZ

Reaction score
landscape without keyboard works now :)

Still some landscape sizing issues, when using beautiful widget clock (im using the snall one) the bottom and top of the widget gets cut off

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Landscape mode broken with latest update. Screen blacks out for a few seconds when pulling out the keyboard and landscape still doesn't work well with the beautiful widgets large clock.

Performance dropped a crap load. Phone doesn't like to wake when hitting the button to turn screen on, other wise it freezes black with the button 4 buttons lit up and force closes if I hit buttons enough times.

Also the new tool bar blows, keep the option to have the old one as well, was the main reason I used zeam, now that it's gone and performance sucks I'm going back to the stock one :\

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Well I'm done testing. Every update comes and fixes something and breaks another, new update fixes those problems but breaks something else. Launcher pro is HELL of a lot quicker and is going in a better direction.

If zeam can manage the quickness/stability of launcherpro (which is also in beta) I'll go back to testing.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for testing spykez. By now the dev have enough data from us to do what is needed. I think the beta testing is pretty much finished.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
All those who tested this app thank you. I appreciate the input from you guys. I am not the dev but opened the thread so the dev can get some feedback. This thread will be closed soon. I wanted to send my appreciation to the members before it did.
Any more thought about the app will have to be directed to another thread.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Beta testing complete..Good job.

Closed...........

Status
Not open for further replies.