Looking for Beta Testers

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was a developer for Sourcery ROM but since that is no longer being developed for I have moved on to apps I am now near the completion of my first app and need beta testers.

If you are interested in testing for me send me an email at [email protected] please don't pm me it's easier for me to be organized through my email.

Looking specifically for users on different phones I myself only currently have a droid 1 so if you have something different that would be best.

In your email please include your name, phone model, experience, and a short reason as to why you would be a good tester just so i can pick a few easily.

Thanks for anyone who is interested

Big Lou

Reaction score
It would help if we knew what we would be testing...

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
Can give any details on what the app is/does.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry about the lack of details of what the app does. It's a simple boot animation app for now since it's only my first app but it does have a few interesting twists. However, I do have 2 other apps started as well I'll be doing a lot of root apps basically pretty much anything i can come up with

PARick

Reaction score
I was a developer for Sourcery ROM but since that is no longer being developed for I have moved on to apps I am now near the completion of my first app and need beta testers.

If you are interested in testing for me send me an email at [email protected] please don't pm me it's easier for me to be organized through my email.

Looking specifically for users on different phones I myself only currently have a droid 1 so if you have something different that would be best.

In your email please include your name, phone model, experience, and a short reason as to why you would be a good tester just so i can pick a few easily.

Thanks for anyone who is interested

I also have a Droid 1 or I would help. If your apps are anything like your ROM, they will be top notch....

If anyone is having reservations here, don't hesitate. gflam does great things!

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Still need some more testers I currently have testers on the following devices
Droid 1
Droid 2
Droid X

I still need some testers on other devices especially on other brands since everyone I have so far is a motorola user. If u have something like a galaxy s it would be much appreciated if u could help with testing also would like a few tablet users so if u have any of these devices please consider helping.
I thank anyone who is interested and sends me an email

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright sounds good thanks dwb

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just hit another major milestone in my app so looks like it will be ready for testing around Tuesday.
I currently have 8 beta testers now but will continue to take a few more so if you're interested send me an email at [email protected]
Thank you to anyone who wishes to help

louy99

Reaction score
I'm in...sent you the email. I'm home all day everyday!

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright well i currently have 10 beta testers now with a variety of devices but there are a few devices i'm still looking for as beta testers those being the following

A tablet user
A Samsung model (preferably the Galaxy S)
A Nexus (Any model)

If you have any thing that fits the above and would like to try out some apps before they are released please send me an email at [email protected] otherwise i'm pretty good on testers now.
Thank you

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright well good on beta testers thank you to all that sent me an email.