yoville from facebook

stormgal

Reaction score
Does Yoville from facebook play on the droid? :icon_ banana: lol

I know the application requires flash to play and the droid doesn't come with this at this point. Any idea when adobe flash will come out?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Does Yoville from facebook play on the droid? :icon_ banana: lol

I know the application requires flash to play and the droid doesn't come with this at this point.

Seems like you answered your own question.....

Stigy

Reaction score
This has been answered a number of times. Please search before posting...

1258009628228.png

Cassie

Reaction score

Stigy, If I could make a suggestion then, to help out newbies. If something is asked enough times, then perhaps a FAQ sticky at the top of the specific board would alleviate repetition. This is a new product with new consumers added daily. It would seem that it would be beneficial. I am not sure how the moderators are set-up here, but if you all are moderating a certain board, then those moderators would start to see a pattern from which to make a FAQ. Just a suggestion. :)

Stigy

Reaction score

Stigy, If I could make a suggestion then, to help out newbies. If something is asked enough times, then perhaps a FAQ sticky at the top of the specific board would alleviate repetition. This is a new product with new consumers added daily. It would seem that it would be beneficial. I am not sure how the moderators are set-up here, but if you all are moderating a certain board, then those moderators would start to see a pattern from which to make a FAQ. Just a suggestion. :)
We are currently working on a wiki that contains all this information.

The only reason I say that is because a quick search will reveal the answer that was asked in the OP.

Droidlicous

Reaction score
A lot of people are just to lazy to searc. I usually just look through all the forums or heck a google search is always the answer and since google searches are easy on this phone there you go!!

peterpressure

Reaction score
Hey many months later I did a search and found this thread!

So now I have flash 10.1 on my Froyo Rom and Yoville on Facebook no workie!

Get stuck at 75% when loading the game.

Anyone?