No Flash for IPHONE or IPAD!!!

TimChgo9

Reaction score
It's all about personal preference. What I don't understand, and I saw this in my brother and sister-in-law when they got their iPhones, is why some people, once they buy an Apple product, all of the sudden feel it is there mission to convince the rest of us that Apple is the only product out there? What is it about Apple products that turns their owners into "fanboys"?

You set up your technology to meet your needs, whatever those are, and however you decide to go about it is up to you. Think the iPad kicks ass? Great, go for it, enjoy it, but really, just because some of us don't understand the new found Apple devotion of Apple products owners does not mean we "don't get it". We get it, you like the iPad. Yay for you.

As previously stated, I don't like Apple, haven't since I was saddled with an Apple IIe many years ago, and see no reason to by anything from that company. Obviously, they make popular, and flashy products that people like to use. Android-based products are gaining popularity for the same reason. We can debate the whole "which is better, Apple or Android" thing all day. It boils down to what each person wants, and/or needs to accomplish whatever it is they need to do...