Your Liquid Setup

Jonas

Reaction score
Since this ROM seems to be getting nothing but bad publicity over here on the D2G side of things, I figured I would lighten things up by letting everyone who is running the ROM let the guys who aren't see what it looks like in running order. Here is my setup. It's a little simple, but it suits my needs. Let me know if you like my setup, and want to know how to get something you like. I am currently working on a method to ninjamorph this ROM, but no success yet.
screenshot-1319255021418.png
screenshot-1319255030481.png

screenshot-1319255046575.png
screenshot-1319255067876.png

screenshot-1319256163897.png

And this is my Favorite screenshot! This is my lockscreen!
screenshot-1319256430423.png

P.S. I apologize for the Large pictures.

Reaction score
Which widgets are the text informational ones? And that RAM one. Because that's a freaking sexy ass set up dude. And A Day to Remember <3

OP
Jonas

Jonas

Reaction score
Which widgets are the text informational ones? And that RAM one. Because that's a freaking sexy ass set up dude. And A Day to Remember <3

Clockr for the clock, setcpu for my top left overclocking widget, battstat is my battery widget in the top right. And minimalist text for the weather in the bottom right. The calendar in the bottom left is actually part of the walpaper. That's a live wallpaper from the ownskin app.

Side note: I also have used JRummys font changer, which made all of my text widgets that font. I believe the font is purvia, or something like that.

And yeah, I was gonna post my music player with a adtr song, but my album art is screwed up, and I thought if someone catches that ill be so embarrased.

Thanks for the love on the setup. I don't like using other peoples themes. Its like buying a custom car. Done to someone else's tastes.

Sent from my Banana Phone

slimpirudude

Reaction score
I loveeee ur setup. Id really like to get mine like that!! the wallpaprr of that sexy chick, can get that? And help with getting all the widgets ect set up like urs?? Thankss.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
Jonas

Jonas

Reaction score
I loveeee ur setup. Id really like to get mine like that!! the wallpaprr of that sexy chick, can get that? And help with getting all the widgets ect set up like urs?? Thankss.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

The wallpaper is not an actual image, its a live wallpaper. If you look at my post above yours I listed out all my text widgets. The other widgets I have from top to bottom are; last,fm, Go task manager with transparent skin, then on the left animated weather, and then a transparent version of audio manager (the app itself is themed transparent), and then I have a widget for my assistant app. The large music player on the other screen is cubed. By far, the best music player I have found. Yes, its better than power amp.

As for my lock screen, that's a secret, ill have to let you guys see if you can come up with how I got that. Hint: it's not a hack, and its free.

Sent from my Banana Phone

Reaction score
No worries dude I'm not stealing your layout for everything, just wanted to know the widgets because I didn't know such plain, but beautiful widgets existed..all I have is apps on my home screens.

OP
Jonas

Jonas

Reaction score
No worries dude I'm not stealing your layout for everything, just wanted to know the widgets because I didn't know such plain, but beautiful widgets existed..all I have is apps on my home screens.

I wouldn't mind if you stole the whole setup. I posted this setup to show people how great just a simple style can look. If I inspire anything in the process, that's just a plus!

Reaction score
I would try and spin off my own thing but the battery life is so bad for me that I just can't!

OP
Jonas

Jonas

Reaction score
I would try and spin off my own thing but the battery life is so bad for me that I just can't!

My battery life isn't bad at all. If you read in the bugs section, I have a full write up on my "unique flashing process". But I am also underclocked, and it seems to be working well. Also, as you can see, my homescreen is not very heavy on the graphics, so I think that helps a little bit. I wouldn't dismiss this ROM so quickly, although I'm probably going to lose it soon, since CM7 seems to be the best one out for the time being, meaning the least bugs.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
although I'm probably going to lose it soon, since CM7 seems to be the best one out for the time being, meaning the least bugs.

No disrespect to the CM7 guys, but for me this is the most stable rom of the two unless Rev has done a recent update I am not aware of.

OP
Jonas

Jonas

Reaction score
No disrespect to the CM7 guys, but for me this is the most stable rom of the two unless Rev has done a recent update I am not aware of.

I just made the jump back to CM7, because I'm rooting my girl friends atrix, and going to put CM7 on there also, so I wanted to have CM7 already on mine to show her what to expect. And I am not having a problem yet. The only big downside is no wifi, but I consider that a battery saver anyway. I might just stick with CM7 for a bit.

But I agree, the liquid rom is a good rom, but the camera issue, and the usb issue that was either working or not from time to time really killed it for me.