Liquid Smooth Rom Bug Reporting

Jonas

Reaction score
Well, I went from a fully-bloated, stock GB ROM to this. So yes, the UI is smoother, cached emails etc. load quicker, and the phone just seems more responsive. If it weren't for my wanting open wireless tethering I probably would have stuck with a rooted stock GB. Generally, I liked it. I am sure if I were to do a thorough pro-v-con list it wouldn't seem worth it. And if this ROM ends up being unsupported, I may just go back (once I figure out how to do that). This is the first time I've tried anything like this.

That's a ssimple SBF, if you have trouble feel free to pm me. I think with roms, less is more. The more features a rom has, the more it seems to have bugs. Maybe its time fore more refined roms.

haztv

Reaction score
Rom has been updated to 3.1 camera is fixed and battery life is better check it out

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

drom

Reaction score
3.1 is a little buggy. A few hours after setting up Go Launcher I turned the screen on and the launcher had reset itself. I reinstalled the rom and set up my google accounts. A few minutes ago I launched the market and a window came up, saying I needed to set up a google account. Somehow my accounts got deleted.

laxpride18

Reaction score
First off, if you want to get the battery life back, drain down to 0, charge up to 100% and then reset the battery statistics in recovery, worked wonders for me.

Secondly, every one and a while i'll turn the display off with the power button, and it'll lock like that, and i have to bull the battery to get it to boot up again.

Also, the comments within the official facebook app can never load, it'll just tell you you dont have a connection.

Finally, in the Liquid settings/goodies/propmodder/3g speed hack, it'll work for me but wont survive the reboot, and when i boot the phone back up i have to turn it off to get service.