You know what happiness is....

jspencer67

Reaction score
Coming home....looking down at your Bionic and seeing that with no notice 4G is turned on at your home :icon_ banana::icon_ lala:

Verizon said multiple new markets will be lit up before the end of the month or first week of Feb at the latest

BTW....Hazleton PA is my market area

on 4G the Bionic simply flies through web pages

jstwondrng

Reaction score
Coming home....looking down at your Bionic and seeing that with no notice 4G is turned on at your home :icon_ banana::icon_ lala:

Verizon said multiple new markets will be lit up before the end of the month or first week of Feb at the latest

BTW....Hazleton PA is my market area

on 4G the Bionic simply flies through web pages

You're fortunate! I have a friend in Reading, PA and she only has 3g service. I'm in Havertown, PA and have had 4g since I purchased my Bionic on launch day. Isn't the speeds amazing!!! At times, I get faster speeds with 4g than I do with Verizon Fios.

Jstwondrng

stratt28

Reaction score
Cool! Is there a listing available indicating what areas/markets will be lit up with 4G in Feb? I'm seacoast, NH.

Tillers_Rule

Reaction score
Yea they just turned it up near my house and i'm getting great DL speeds in the low 40MBs

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Cool! Is there a listing available indicating what areas/markets will be lit up with 4G in Feb? I'm seacoast, NH.

They just did Nashua and Manchester. One's gotta figure the seacoast would be up next on the list.

s_cuttic

Reaction score
4G range south of hazleton

how far south can you go before you lose 4G? I'm in Frackville and I'm going to upgrade to the Razr MAXX either at the end of the month or beginning of next month. I want to charge it to my account and have the new phone show up on my bill due in April.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Why isn't Montana listed I wonder

sent from my RAZR MAXX

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member