Yahoo Mail send problems on Droid

Medicineman

Reaction score
I've had my Droid for over a year and have three emails I use under the default email program. my regular email, gmail and yahoo. Tonight after 7 p.m. the yahoo mail quit sending emails. I get a message box that says.

Sorry!The application Email (process com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force close or Report

I've reported it. and rebooted and taken the battery out, but I still have 5 emails in the outbox that won't send. gmail and my regular email send.
I can receive email in Yahoo, but the messages stay in the outbox. When it tries to send I get the message above.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Very strange especially cause it's the stock one maybe just a freak thing that will fix itself or maybe it's a yahoo issue maybe they like updated their servers or something along those lines. Can you send messages from the other accounts?

lnichols687

Reaction score
Very strange especially cause it's the stock one maybe just a freak thing that will fix itself or maybe it's a yahoo issue maybe they like updated their servers or something along those lines. Can you send messages from the other accounts?

I am having the same problem with my yahoo. I can receive email but it won't send email.

Sent from my PC36100 using DroidForums

sportygrly

Reaction score
Yahoo mail won't leave Outbox

I have been having the same issue for the last couple of weeks. I have one stuck there now. I don't get an error message or a force close message. It just simply sits there doing nothing. Anybody figure out where the problem lies?
:icon_ banana:
Thank you,
Corrinna

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
How are all of you configured to send mail through Yahoo? What server(s) are you using?