Xperia Arc Coming With Unlimited Multi-Touch

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

It seems Sony Ericsson is actually trying to eliminate everything the X10 was plagued with by improving their latest device, the Arc, to the max. The latest new improvement is something the X10 was in dire need of... multi-touch support. The previous Xperia device was made with a lack of multi-touch software, even though it could support it and would work fine with it enabled. Regardless, that’s the past and Sony Ericsson is looking at the future by putting a practically unlimited multi-touch digitizer on their upcoming Sony Ericsson Arc. This means you can put up to 32 fingers on this one 4.2 inch screen and it’ll still work just fine.

How do you guys feel about this improvement? Is Sony Ericsson actually setting themselves up for an epic comeback like Motorola did with the OG Droid? Reply Below. Personally, I am excited for this new phone. Since it is the thinnest phone to come out of CES, beating out the LG Optimus Black, I might have a new phone on my shopping list.

Source (Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc to Support “Unlimited” Multi-Touch Points | Android Phone Fans)

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Ry

Reaction score
My big thumb already covers half my screen. I can't imagine getting 9 more on there somehow!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk