Xoom Case?

shizumie

Reaction score
I must say I am really pleased with the zoogue case. I would check it out. It is a little thick, but is very sturdy and secure. A nice tight fit. Great having all the viewing positions.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

droidxethan

Reaction score
I just bought the one from staples its pretty decent and protects well but prolly not the best I was just needing one quick

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

uthscsamd

Reaction score
Does the zoogue case allow the zoom to be placed in the dock? can you charge and watch at all viewing angles?

volvolady

Reaction score
Hi...PDair has a great leather case that also has a stand in the cover....neat:)

Mortificator

Reaction score
Resurrecting a dead thread, I know...

...but I just bought one of these. I really like it (specially since the black one I bought was down to $25), the only issue I have is the inner case that actually goes around the Xoom itself. The border is a little wide, it interferes with the quick controls for browsing, but otherwise it fits well, and I like that the zippered portfolio doesn't immediately scream tablet to people.
The Xoom fits in snug, and is very secure with the velcro on the back holding it in place inside. I put it away upside down I guess, and can leave the zipper open a little for easy charging. Since I usually take it out to use it (or prop it vertical for reading) this hasn't really got on my nerves yet.
The kickstand on the back is a little tricky, in that it doesn't want to stay open well- but I think it just needs to be broken in a bit. I like that it stays shut via magnet though, and has a slim profile that adds very little bulk to the back of the case.
The leather is durable feeling, and the interior is padded well with a place for a few papers and cards, like a normal portfolio/binder.

All in all I like the case, and like it even more at the $25 price point.

pfleigh56

Reaction score
Hi All!
I have been on this forum before but forgot my screen name and PW...so I rejoined. I have a motorola xoom, I have a case for it but I hate it. Its flimsy and its dirty. I have been in the market to buy a new one and I found the perfect case that had the charging hole uncovered when case was closed but the seller (on amazon) never did send me the case..I ordered on Feb 1st and just found out this week that I was refunded my money. Apparently the case was coming from Thailand, which is fine but after getting a shipped email on Feb 2nd....I waited and waited and it was never shipped.

So moving on I need a case like the one I almost had. I don't know where else to find the one that I had ordered. I have the silicone sleeve and hate it. I have a case with a keyboard and don't like it because there is only 1 viewing angle. I need a case that has a charging hole. I find the xoom very poorly designed, the charger is too thin and the port is in the worst place. The new Android tablets out these days are so nice and thin and the chargers are where an ipad charger is and I am sure the cases cater appropriately.

I noticed this thread is a couple years old but if ANYONE knows of places to buy a decent case ($50 or less) please please post! I found a really really nice leather case by Piel Frama where it looks like the case opens from bottom to top so the charge port is revealed but the case costs $129. TOO MUCH! If I could afford I'd buy but cannot so cannot buy.

Thanks for any help in advance! I am grateful for these forums they have helped me out in the past!