Xoom Case?

mobius999

Reaction score
Can you post a pic of the swiss army bag?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

It might be this but I cant be sure:Amazon.com: SwissGear SWISSGEAR NETBOOK SLEEVE BLACKFITS UP TO 10.2 NETB (Computer / Notebook Cases & Bags): Electronics
31ur8S7na5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Also its on sale for $17.99 at sears hear:Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

That looks alot like the Case Logic one that came out for the G Tablet. It's unavailable on sears.com (it was a "holiday sale") but I just bought one a couple weeks ago in the store for my china pad. Can't beat $5. Can't say if it has the same padding as this one, but it's pretty decent.

Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

pat3ck

Reaction score
Yes, I love my portfolio case as well. Though I'm still looking for other options as well.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
OP
J

jfran2

Reaction score
Just received my new kevikev portfolio case, and is it nice! Good leather, great fit, and magnetic closure. Beats the moto case by a mile, for only a few dollars more. VERY PLEASED! Aren't forums grand?

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

raduray

Reaction score
Just received my new kevikev portfolio case, and is it nice! Good leather, great fit, and magnetic closure. Beats the moto case by a mile, for only a few dollars more. VERY PLEASED! Aren't forums grand?

Is here a hole in the case to access the charger plug? One of the obnoxious "features" of the Motorola case is that you can't plug in the charger when the case is closed.

OP
J

jfran2

Reaction score
kevikev case

No, sadly there is no hole for the charger Jack. And the leather is thick and padded where the hole would be, so it wouldn't,t be so simple to cut a hole either, although if one owned a leather punch it might not be that big a deal. I'll just put up with it. The case is so nice in every other respect that this is a relatively small deal to me.

dffan8817

Reaction score
The protective portfolio case is by far the most useful. It folds out to prop up the Xoom for easy use. Only $10 more than the simple silicone case.

jnort66

Reaction score
The Otterbox case looks pretty cool, but it's like 90 bucks.

shizumie

Reaction score
Waiting on my zoogue case, hope its hear soon!