Xiaomi Mi5 Specs Leaked Ahead Of MWC

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The phone that I am least likely to actually get hands on time with that most excites me is the Xiaomi Mi5. This device is expected to be launched among other Phone juggernauts at Mobile World Congress. The phone should be announced on February 24th, but GizChina has received some insider information concerning the specs of the upcoming device.

The informant says the device should support expandable storage, dual sim support, nfc, ir receiver, 5.2" 1080p display, physical home button, 3GB/4GB ram options, 32GB/64GB options, a 26mp f/1.6 aperture camera, snapdragon 820 with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, and USB 3.0 Type-C. This is super unofficial so of course take this lightly.

via GizChina

ktklein72

Reaction score
I hope this model is either released in the USA or at least available and compatible with our 4G LTE.

Sent from my Android-powered OnePlus One smartphone...

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I hope this model is either released in the USA or at least available and compatible with our 4G LTE.

Sent from my Android-powered OnePlus One smartphone...
That's the big issue. Most Chinese manufactures are not including 4G for the US market. Perhaps it's due to potential demand that they can not meet or US approval requirements that they do not want to deal with. Seems the target their own market plus the Russian market where you can sell just about any electronic device without approvals.