XBox messages?

supahrob

Reaction score
Heya everyone!
I used to have an Omnia and with that I was able to IM back and forth with my youngest son on his Xbox-live-360-doodah-whatever it is. I would like to do that with my Droid - preferably using the already installed GTalk client... is this possible?

Take care,
Rob

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not with GTalk. At this time GTalk can only communicate with Google accounts. It's probably in the work but until then you'll need to try another IM client. I don't know of any specifically that work with the 360 but if I'm not mistaken the 360 chat just a MSN client. Try Meebo and/or Palringo. I think they both support MSN but no promises.

Skymutt

Reaction score
I don't believe there is any kind of XBL plugin forGTalk yet, but there are two XBL apps you may want to look at. Game on, and 1337pwn. The only downside is that neither of them allow you to actually log in to your XBL account; you can add any gamertag and see their info though. To msg, both apps just send you to the XBL homepage in the browser, so you have that option anyway.

MrCapcom

Reaction score
yea best bet is either going to xboxlive.com from browser and msg there or ur son uses msn on his 360 and you use msn messenger on your phone via meebo/palringo/insert another msn client and talk that way