X vs Incredible

r3dlined

Reaction score
I am thinking about trading my X for an incredible. Spec wise they seem pretty similar. I don't really take advantage of the HD video recording and id like to give sense a shot.

Anything im going to loose besides screen size and HD video? I think id rather have a smaller more compact phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mr4r4n

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
incredible, i would hate to use its name but it really is a "incredible" phone does all that i push it to with a smile in a slim enough body and good battery life w/ 2150mah batt

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Battery life and reception isn't as strong (HTC vs Motorola)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Iowa

Reaction score
with juice defender I have had no issues with my stock battery. The incredible was a great choice in my book!

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I have the X and my wife has the Inc and I like the Inc but the phone does not have as much internal memory as the X. I have had to clean the cache on my wife's phone on more than one occasion and she has no where near the amount of apps that I have. Aside from that it is a good phone, but I'll stay with the X.

mr4r4n

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
it does have the same internal storage, but to each their own i guess

Iowa

Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks. I love my Dinc and I had plenty of time to compare and contrast between the Dinc and the X and I decided on the Dinc because of several different things!