WWDC Highlights

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
wwdc2015.jpg

Apple held their WWDC a couple of hours ago. Because this is an Android forum I am going to avoid plastering the front page with apple news but we still need to address it.

Here is what was discussed at the conference:

• Apple Music
  • iOS 9
  • Apple Watch Software Update
  • Car makers building their own car play apps
Apple Music, powered by Beats Music, is a service that will be available for both Apple and Android users. At $9.99 per month ($14.99 family plan) users will have access to a robust library of music, videos, allow unsigned artists to upload their music, as well as a social networking between artists and listeners.

iOS 9 will have a more proactive Siri that will search through emails to connect numbers and contacts.

Apple Watch Software Update to include more faces as well allowing app developers more control with the Apple Watch.

To see more check out The Verge.

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Hey! Thanks for the shout out! We can move it all over here though. I was getting a tad rant-y over there anyways.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey! Thanks for the shout out! We can move it all over here though. I was getting a tad rant-y over there anyways.

Naw, we can leave it as it is. They both serve a purpose, this thread was just to provide some official news.